Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep - NIH Focus
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EST)
This seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the NIH.
WHAT YOU’LL COME AWAY WITH:
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the mission and requirements of the NIH
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Preparing a Commercialization Plan
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Navigating the often complicated process of electronic submission
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
When & Where